This page has moved to a new address.

What I'm Wearing...

Curvy Canadian: What I'm Wearing...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

So this week, I went to a wedding, and I got a new oufit to wear! I went to the Forever 21 at Mapleview Mall and I found so many things I wanted, but I had to limit myself! I tried on a bunch of stuff and most of it fit really well. They've got loads of great stuff right now. Unfortunately, though, the section was much smaller than the last time I was there (when they had a much larger area devoted to the Faith21 line, which was much better organized). I was able to find some really great items, though. Here's the one I picked out for the wedding:


The dress is from Forever 21, and the shoes are from SoftMoc. They are Rockports and they are super comfy! You see the bare feet in the background? I didn't have to take my shoes off at all that night! The dress was $27.90 at Forever 21 Mapleview Mall, Burlington. The shoes are a bit older, so I don't remember the exact cost... You can't really see it in this shot, but I was also wearing a black leather rose headband from Forever 21. It's more visible in this shot: ----->

That's all for today!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actuаlly no matter if someone ԁoesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it happens.

Here is my blog; evp
Look at my site ::

 
At Friday, January 04, 2013 10:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ridiculous story therе. What occurrеd aftеr?

Goοd luck!

my blog post:
Also see my site ::

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home