This page has moved to a new address.

Canadian Plus Size Outfits - Some pictures I took awhile back but didn't post

Curvy Canadian: Canadian Plus Size Outfits - Some pictures I took awhile back but didn't post

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Canadian Plus Size Outfits - Some pictures I took awhile back but didn't post

Hat - BeauChapeau Hat Shop/Jacket - H&M/White Camisole - Forever 21 +/Skirt - Ricki's/Shoes - Payless/Wristlet - Coach (a gift from my friend Suzana)
   
Dress - Walmart (725 Originals Plus)/Pashmina - a gift from my sister/Shoes - Old Navy

Cardigan - The Gap/Dress - Forever 21/Belt - Voluptuous Clothing/Bag - Value Village/Shoes - American Eagle by Payless
I guess I didn't post these here because they weren't my favourites, but they were on the Facebook page (if you haven't "like"d us yet then please click here and do) and a few people have commented on them saying they liked them, so I thought I might as well. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home