This page has moved to a new address.

OOTN: A Cocktail Party

Curvy Canadian: OOTN: A Cocktail Party

Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTN: A Cocktail Party

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted any outfits over the past little while. I've been really busy studying for a big exam I had. I wrote it on Friday, and I'm so glad it's over! I think it went really well.

I went to a cocktail party on Saturday night in honour of my friend Suzana, who's getting married in August. It was a great party and I got to catch up with her and my friend Jenna from Ottawa who came in for the event. It was Downtown at a place called The Spoke Club, so I felt the need to get a bit dressied up!!! What do you guys think of the outfit?

No one has entered the giveaway yet! Make sure that you remember to enter it guys!









Dress - Forever 21+/Sequin Blazer - Yours Clothing/Shoes - Guess?/Necklace, Earrings, and Clutch - Thrifted

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:58:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I love the mix of colorful accessories that you paired with the dress. Sounds like a fab evening and you looked fab for it!

 
At Sunday, May 29, 2011 11:41:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love how you pulled the pieces together. And those shoes are hot!!!

 
At Monday, May 30, 2011 12:27:00 AM , Blogger Amanda K said...

I second the hotness of those shoooooooooooooes!

 
At Monday, May 30, 2011 1:50:00 AM , Blogger dc said...

Like the dress and the color match!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, May 30, 2011 1:53:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I want that dress in my closet (LOL). So cute. I like how you mixed the colors. Good choices.

xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:21:00 AM , Anonymous gen321 said...

Love the colors! Especially love the clutch and shoes! FAB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home