This page has moved to a new address.

Studying Like No Other!

Curvy Canadian: Studying Like No Other!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Studying Like No Other!

Hey Guys,

I have a life-altering, 6 hour-long, PhD exam coming up in less than two weeks, so please forgive me if my posts as somewhat less frequent/detailed for the next couple of weeks. I promise they will return to normal after my exam! I will try as much as possible to keep up with the blog though... Who knows, maybe I'll even be posting more often since you are all so supportive and I thrive on your comments. I wore this outfit to study at a coffee shop. My landlord who lives above me (I rent a basement apartment) can be quite loud during the day when he's taking to his friends on the phone, so it's hard for me to get any studying done at home. This means that I love to study at cafes. I wore this outfit to study at a Coffee Culture near me. What do you think? I love to hear what you think. You don't even have to do a word verification. Please comment so I know you're there and I'm not just writing to myself, lol!





Dress and Jacket - Dots/Scarf and Purse - Costa Blanca/Shoes and Tights - Target/Earrings - Thrifted from Salvation Army in Port Elgin/Necklace - Ardene

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:49:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Dee said...

You look lovely! :) xx Good luck with your exam, I couldnt do a 6 hour exam even if you paid me! But im sure you will knock em dead! Even if its only with your outfit!!

www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:13:00 AM , Blogger beatrice said...

Love the outfit. Lots of luck on your exams.

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:59:00 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

You look lovely and I have to admire your ability to wear flip flops in all this cold and rainy weather we have been having!

http://rubynite.com

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tan dress!! Good luck on your exam!! I'm too scared to get my PhD!

 
At Friday, May 20, 2011 10:44:00 AM , Blogger Rikke said...

Love those sandals! Good luck on your exam, you can do it girl!

xoxo

http://stickysweetdanish.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home