This page has moved to a new address.

Water Lilies...

Curvy Canadian: Water Lilies...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Water Lilies...

Hey Guys,

Just another quick OOTD. I am actually sick with the flu at the moment, so I am pretty much on my couch, wearing a Molson Export sweatshirt and watching tv (How to Train Your Dragon's on at the moment). But today was my niece's (she's also my goddaughter) 1st birthday, so I had to leave the house in something other than my grungy sweatshirt which will always smell like camping no matter how many times I wash it (not that that's a bad thing!). So I thought I would post some pictures of me, sick and all, for you to see.

I love this dress that I got because it reminds me of Monet's Water Lilies. Like Anika from ByAnika - I love to draw inspiration from art and just everyday life. Here is one of Monet's expansive paintings from the water lilies series:



So when I saw this dress in Target, it had to be mine! It was a perfect choice for a day like today. What do you all think? I've really appreciated all of your comments about the last post! Glad you liked the dress. I told Peter he was totally over-ruled!





Dress and Sandals - Target/Bolero - Suzy Shier/Tights - Forever 21+/Purse - Costa Blanca/Belt - Came with a Dress from Dorothy Perkins/Hair Bow - Ardene/Necklace - Homemade with charms from Walmart

 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 23, 2011 2:50:00 AM , Anonymous plus size designer clothes said...

You are so fabulous in that dress. I wanna learn more from your plus size clothing ideas.

 
At Monday, May 23, 2011 4:46:00 PM , Blogger Rikke said...

You look adorable, my dear! I love the dress and all the cute details and accessories x

http://stickysweetdanish.blogspot.com

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2011 3:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This dress looks stunning on you!I didn't know Target had such nice clothes, I'll be sure to check it out.

P.s- I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home