This page has moved to a new address.

Happy (Belated) Canada Day!!! And Early 4th of July!

Curvy Canadian: Happy (Belated) Canada Day!!! And Early 4th of July!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy (Belated) Canada Day!!! And Early 4th of July!

Hey Everyone,

Since yesterday was Canada Day, I wanted to wear red and white to show my pride! I went to visit some friends in Waterloo and we watched a fireworks display. It was awesome! What did you guys do?

This outfit could probably also work for the fourth of July for any Americans reading my blog, since the denim shorts are blue...

I wanted to keep it simple and comfortable since I was spending a lot of the day outside. I think I got a bit too much sun though. Ouch! I forgot to bring sunscreen with me. Oops! I look a little lobster-y today, lol. I can NOT tan. I either look like Snow White or Sebastian from The Little Mermaid, LOL.



Top - Re/Dress NYC (tag says Necessary Objects)/Shorts - Dots/Purse - thrifted  (tag says Banana Republic)/Shoes - Target/Sunglasses - ASOS 

So what did you guys do for Canada Day? Anything good? What'd you wear? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Saturday, July 02, 2011 2:54:00 PM , Blogger Shayla said...

You look so cute in your festive colors and the sunglasses make it fun! I'm in the US so our holiday isn't until Monday but your outfit would totally work - especially since it looks cool and comfy! Glad you had a nice celebration.

 
At Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:02:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:03:00 PM , Blogger Full of Fabulous said...

I shamefully didnt wear red! I wanted to but only have 1 red item & thought it would be too warm a day for the cardigan :P

I went with a bright blue top from Torrid & a black mini! Posted on my blog this morning.

 
At Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:04:00 PM , Blogger Tina said...

YAY! I just moved to Quebec last month and am still looking for stores that'll work for my shopping needs! So glad I found your blog as it looks like a pretty good reference as to what's out here. and because your outfits are fabulous!

absolutely adore this outfit!

can't wait to read more

Tina

http://rocknruffles.blogspot.com/

 
At Sunday, July 03, 2011 4:16:00 PM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

cute outfit! i love the color of that top! Those sunglasses pretty much rock my world! :P

xox
A_Riot
www.thickthreads.net

 
At Sunday, July 03, 2011 7:41:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks guys! I hope you all had a really great long weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home