This page has moved to a new address.

A Coffee Date with Sarah from Garters and Stockings!

Curvy Canadian: A Coffee Date with Sarah from Garters and Stockings!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Coffee Date with Sarah from Garters and Stockings!

Hey Guys,

I've been a very bad blogger lately! I'm so sorry it's been so long. Peter is on vacation and I'm sort of just in relaxation mode...

Recently, Sarah from the blog Garters and Stockings (formerly La Grande Fille) and I went out for a coffee date. We had a great chat about all sorts of stuff, from fashion to body positivity to blogging and everything in between. It was a great time. We were both also at an event on Sunday hosted by Addition Elle (along with Alison from Round Raglan Road who I featured on here a while back). It was a great event and it involved a bunch of Toronto fashion (both skinny and fat) bloggers styling models with two looks using Addition Elle garments. All of the looks turned out fantastic, but I'm not allowed to share with you until mid-Septemberish. There will be a facebook contest where you vote for your favourite outfit, and the people at Addition Elle want us to wait to reveal our looks because they have to design a facebook app first that will support the contest. I can't wait for you all to see what I put together. I was actually quite pleasantly surprised with what was available for me to work with. Their flagship store on Yonge Street in Toronto is amazing. All I can say is that my looks involved red cheetah, aubergine, and a hooded jacket that will knock your socks off.

Without further ado, here are a few pictures of our coffee date. Stay tuned for a review of a new denim technology offered by Lane Bryant (who will begin offering international shipping in September) in the next couple of days. =D



Pants - Lane Bryant Icon Line by way of Redress NYC/Shoes - Target by way of Redress NYC/Top - Necessary Objects by way of Redress NYC/Bandeau - Dots/Necklace - Forever 21/Earrings, Bracelet, and Purse - Thrifted











Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:26:00 PM , Blogger L said...

I'm excited to see your Addition Elle outfit! You and Sarah look amazeballs! I'm glad you had a good time! <3

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:41:00 PM , Blogger Wait Until The Sunset said...

looks like you guys had loads of fun! :)

Love those pants!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home