This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day: Chantilly Lace on a Pretty Face

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day: Chantilly Lace on a Pretty Face

Monday, April 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Chantilly Lace on a Pretty Face

Hey Guys!

I am so sorry, it's been forever since I've done an outfit of the day post! Peter was like, "Hon, shouldn't you be taking some pictures for your blog? We haven't done that in a while..." Hahaha, so when I went out for Easter with my family yesterday, I made sure to take some time before leaving to snap some shots. I promise I won't let it be so long the next time. It was the end of term with school, and it was a really busy time (all my students had their essays due, and had a million questions, and then I had to grade all of them). They've got their exam on Saturday, so I just have to go in for that, grade those, and then I have the whole summer to relax work on my dissertation.

So without further ado, here is my outfit... The lace is certainly not from Chantilly. The dress is from F21, so it's more likely to be from Guangdong, haha. But I like to make my titles creative, so... yeah. I really like how this outfit turned out. I bought this dress a couple of months ago at the F21 in the Eaton Centre because I fell in love with it, but then when I got it home, I was like, where on earth am I going to wear this? I'm sure many of you have experienced similar conundrums. I just decided I'd break it out for Easter. Why not, right?

Jacket - Attitude Jay Manuel for Sears Canada/Dress - Forever 21+/Shoes - Rainbow/Hat - Vintage/Purse - Thrifted/Necklace - House of Harlow





















































And just a quick reminder, if you haven't purchased tickets for the Curvy Girls' Cross Border shopping Tour that I'm organising and leading from Toronto to Buffalo on April 21st, then make sure you get yours soon! You can read more about it here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At Monday, April 09, 2012 6:14:00 PM , Anonymous Dee said...

love love love the cut of the dress on you!

xxo, dee

 
At Monday, April 09, 2012 6:32:00 PM , Blogger Louise said...

Wow! That dress is amazing. Looks great on you :D

http://polkaspotsandfreckledots.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At Monday, April 09, 2012 7:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your dress!!

 
At Monday, April 09, 2012 8:20:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the dress, it's amazing!!


http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At Monday, April 09, 2012 8:47:00 PM , Blogger salsitstyle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, April 09, 2012 9:08:00 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I ask myself the same thing whenever I buy a dress..but I just love them so much! So, I just wear them whenever I feel like it now. lol They're my babies! :D

This dress looks BEAUTIFUL on you! I didn't know how I felt about this style, but now that I've seen it on you, you've sold me!!! It looks more amazing on you than any model on the websites I've seen!

You're gorgeous! XO

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:30:00 AM , Blogger JJ said...

Love the dress!!
JJxx

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:44:00 AM , Blogger Nichole said...

That dress is ten types of amazing.

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:00:00 AM , Blogger MichaelaEng said...

Lovely! And your bangs look amaze :]

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:38:00 PM , Blogger PensiveFashionista said...

You look fantastic! <3 the dress.

I have plenty of clothing items that I've bought and wondered, "Where will I wear this?" I'm kind of getting to where I'll wear lots of dressy outfits out and about. It makes me feel great and that's all that matters. =)

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:56:00 PM , Blogger Louise said...

I just wanted to say i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, as you're one of my favourite bloggers. I love seeing how you style your outfits. http://polkaspotsandfreckledots.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/7-things-you-never-knew-about-me.html

 
At Tuesday, June 05, 2012 8:07:00 AM , Blogger salsitstyle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home