This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - A Girls' Night Out wearing Addition Elle Skinny Jeans!

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - A Girls' Night Out wearing Addition Elle Skinny Jeans!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#jeansdujour - A Girls' Night Out wearing Addition Elle Skinny Jeans!

Hey Guys!

It's #jeansdujour time again, and this time I am showing you what I wore for a night out on the town with my girls! I think this is one of my favourite #jeansdujour outfits so far! When I go out for a fun night out, I usually like to wear something a bit sexy, showing just enough but not too much! Skinny jeans are perfect for this. I just pair them with a fitted top (this one's nice cause it has a bit of a shine factor as well - bling, if you will...). I think these are also my favourite plus size fashion jeans that I've tried from Addition Elle this season (if not, then they're definitely in the top three!). They actually fit like a skinny jean and are fitted all the way from the thigh to the ankle, but they're really comfortable! I got a lot of compliments on this outfit while I was out, so that made me feel even more awesome than I already did after getting ready. What do you think?

Jeans - c/o Addition Elle/Top - Forever 21+/Shoes - Rainbow/Bracelet - Store on 6th and 36th in NYC












What do you all wear out on the town when you're going out with your friends?




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This outfit is quite cute and I love the jeans! PS, you look like you've lost weight. Either way you're looking fabulous :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home